The Alliance is run by a Coordinating Council selected by Friends and Members of the Alliance at the February annual meeting.
- Convening Coordinators: Farrell Carfield (email@example.com) and Ed Johnson (firstname.lastname@example.org )
- 2018 Coordinating Council: Sarah Riss, Darlene Smith, Elyssa Sullivan, Farrell Carfield, Ed Johnson, Basiyr Rodney, Kathleen Martin, Jeff Moore, Dave Denoon
- Financial Coordinator: Shiree Yeggins-Campbell
- Communications Coordinator: Farrell Carfield (email@example.com)
- Committee Representatives:
- Policy: Elyssa Sullivan (Elyssa.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Policing: Jeff Moore (email@example.com)
- Program Planning for Continued Learning Together: Sarah Riss (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Representatives from:
- City of Rock Hill
- City of Webster Groves
- City of Shrewsbury
- Wester Rock Hill Ministries
- North Webster Neighborhood Association
- Police Department
- Chamber of Commerce
- Webster Groves School District
- Webster Groves High School (Student Representative)
- Webster University
- Clergy Alliance for Racial Equity (CARE)
- Community At-Large
Members of the Alliance
- Members of the Alliance actively contribute to the activities of the Alliance and make an annual donation of $20 or more to the Alliance.
- Members receive a membership card and a t-shirt. Please contact Sarah Riss (email@example.com) to obtain a membership form.
Friends of the Alliance
Friends of the Alliance are individuals who support the mission and vision of the Alliance. Please complete this form if you would like to be added to the roster of Friends who receive email invitations and updates from the Alliance.