The Alliance is run by a Coordinating Council selected by Friends and Members of the Alliance at the February annual meeting.
- Convening Coordinators: Sarah Riss (email@example.com) and Darlene Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- 2017 Coordinating Council: Sarah Riss, Darlene Smith, Elyssa Sullivan, Farrell Carfield, Ed Johnson, Basiyr Rodney, Kathleen Martin, Jeff Moore, Dave Denoon
- Financial Coordinator: Shiree Yeggins-Campbell
- Communications Coordinator: Farrell Carfield (email@example.com)
- Committee Representatives:
- Community Building: Dave Buck (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Diverse Policymakers: Elyssa Sullivan (Elyssa.email@example.com)
- Policing: Jeff Moore (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Program Planning for Continued Learning Together: Sarah Riss (email@example.com)
- Representatives from:
- City of Rock Hill
- City of Webster Groves
- City of Shrewsbury
- Wester Rock Hill Ministries
- North Webster Neighborhood Association
- Police Department
- Chamber of Commerce
- Webster Groves School District
- Webster Groves High School (Student Representative)
- Webster University
- Clergy Alliance for Racial Equity (CARE)
- Community At-Large
Friends of the Alliance
Friends of the Alliance are individuals who support the mission and vision of the Alliance. Please contact Sarah Riss (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to be added to the roster of Friends who receive email invitations and updates from the Alliance.
Members of the Alliance
- Members of the Alliance actively contribute to the activities of the Alliance and make an annual donation of $20 or more to the Alliance.
- Members receive a membership card and a t-shirt. Please contact Sarah Riss (email@example.com) to obtain a membership form.